- On 13 October 2010
- 0 Comments
- Great Dane, great dane personality, features great Dane
THE ALANS MALES
In a very general…
- males are more sciattoni and bonaccioni
- tend to want to get out more often, Xin more vigorously
- are more stable and reliable in character and less likely to emotional swings
- they are more “stupidoni” and tend to act as bambinoni
- are good and they make love
- are more likely to test their owners and struggles of dominance, especially during the months when they are full of teenage hormones, and this can last long, from ’ the age of six months until two or three years
- can create moments of embarrassment when it was among the people if they decide to get the cleaning or if they are excited.
- are more difficult to educate so they need an owner “of wrist”
THE ALANS FEMALES
- females tend to be more astute and discerning of males
- I am very affectionate
- ask cuddling and then go away when they had enough in recovering their independence
- they tend to learn faster and less distracting you leave males while they learn
- most are but manage to play remissive d ’ cunning by pretending to be passive to do then in their own way, practically make you “fesso and glad” 🙂
- I'm inclined to d ’ mood swings, can be sweet at a time and shortly after scontrose
- they are skilled in sulking
- are easier to educate
But the font does not depend on the sex of the dog, is subjective and depends on the hereditary genetic characters of parents. Anyways it is undisputed that a female great Dane is easier to manage and is more docile by lead leash. For a male it would take, Instead, more “wrist”.
In addition, If you have at home already dominant male dogs, take a great Dane male isn't really the ideal ’!